Hot summer days call for cold, delicious desserts and brews. Our root beer pie recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Inspired by root beer floats everywhere, this recipe takes the memorable flavor of root beer and turns it into a light, airy dessert perfect for pool parties, picnics and backyard barbecues.
1 pre-made graham cracker crust
12 oz Frankie’s Root Bier
1 package instant pudding mix
1 container whipped topping, thawed
½ cup milk
1-2 tsp root beer extract (optional)
1. Uncover your crust and set it aside.
2. Whisk together root beer, pudding mix, milk and root beer extract if using for two minutes or until mixture thickens.
3. Gently fold in the whipped topping.
4. Pour mixture into pie crust and distribute evenly.
5. Refrigerate or freeze until set.
6. Serve with whipped cream on top and enjoy!
If you’re looking for a cool, refreshing treat, this root beer pie recipe is just what you need! You’ll need to stop by Frankenmuth Brewery to get your own growler of Frankie’s Root Bier since it’s only available there, but who doesn’t love a good trip to Frankenmuth?